Monday, October 24, 2022

Weekly Haul 150

I went on a shopping spree at RightStuf just because it's been a while, and I wanted to catch up with a lot of my series and try a few new series. I also ended up pre-ordering quite a bit of books, so be on the lookout for them in the upcoming months!

These are the first batch of books that have arrived!

Heaven Official's Blessing vol. 3 by Mo Xiang Tong Xiu

Heaven Official's Blessing vol. 4 by Mo Xiang Tong Xiu

Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation vol. 3 by Mo Xiang Tong Xiu

The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System vol. 3 by Mo Xiang Tong Xiu

Hitorijime My Hero vol. 12 by Memeco Arii

Cross-Dressing Villainess Cecilia Sylvie vol. 1 by Hiroro Akizakura

I Was Reincarnated as the Villainess in an Otome Game but the Boys Love Me Anyway! vol. 1 by Ataka, Sou Inaida, Hachipisu Wan

No comments:

Post a Comment