Thursday, October 13, 2022

New Anime and Movies This Fall That I'm Excited For!

There's so many new movies and anime coming out this fall! I'm SO excited to start watching Spy x Family Part 2!

I think I read the manga of I'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss or something of a similar title last year, so I'm excited to see if I'm right or not lol. Also, who else is ready to watch Mob Psycho 100 III?! I love mob and his master lmao. And let's not forget about Rimuru in his new movie! When will the next season come out?! I'm too lazy to read the webnovels because I love watching the anime adaptations lol.

Anime: 

  • Mob Psycho 100 III
  • Spy x Family Part 2
  • Chainsaw Man
  • My Hero Academia Season 6
  • Blue Lock
  • The Eminence in Shadow
  • I'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss
  • Bibliophile Princess
  • Romantic Killer
  • That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime: The Movie - Scarlet Bond
  • Suzume no Tojimari
  • Kimi wo Aishita Hitori no Boku e
  • Kagami no Kojou


Movies:

  • Black Adam (Oct 21)
  • My Policeman (Oct 21)
  • Slayers (Oct 21)
  • Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (Nov 11)
  • Strange World (Nov 23)
  • Bones and All (Nov 23)

No comments:

Post a Comment