Sunday, October 2, 2022

September in Retrospect

I was recovering from Covid for the past two weeks and ended up reading and watching a lot of stuff since it was hard to focus on anything mentally strenuous like work lol. The medicine was no joke!

I read: 

  • My Brother's Friend Likes to Flaunt It by Aizen Mana
  • My Beloved Concubine Just Wants to Eat Melon by 延琦
  • On Love: Collected Works and Poems illustrated by Evan Robertson
  • The Right Way to Conquer Paranoid True Master by 莫心伤
  • After Wearing the Book, I Have Four Bully Sisters by 绾山系岭 
  • I Became Popular After Acting Like a Green Tea
  • Until the Obedient Bodyguard Exposes the Body and the Lie of the Fake Lady by Haru ni Inazuma
  • You Want to Be Doted On More Than Anyone by Sakuragawa Naa
  • I'm Telling Jokes in Abusive Texts [Quick wear] by 木匆匆
  • Agreement Mark [Wear Book] by 童柯


I watched: 

  • Extraordinary Attorney Woo (2022)
  • Thor: Love and Thunder (2022)
  • The Princess Diaries (2001)
  • Banished from the Hero’s Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside (2021)
  • Classroom of the Elite (2017)
  • Black Summoner (2022)
  • Classroom of the Elite 2nd Season (2022)
  • Sheng Wang: Sweet and Juicy (2022)
  • Mary and the Witch's Flower (2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment