Sunday, May 2, 2021

April in Retrospect

I realized that I read a lot of bigger books this month, the ones that have over 150+ chapters lol. I also finally watched Heaven Official's Blessing since it was on Netflix, and I realized that I really need to read the book and webtoon lol. But I really should watch more stuff on Netflix; my list is so long now...

I read: 

  • Who Dares Slander My Senior Brother by 古玉闻香
  • Eyes Speak More Love Than the Mouth by Hagi
  • Screen Partner by Qi You
  • The Reborn Otaku’s Code of Practice for the Apocalypse by 暖荷
  • How Can I Find Love When I've Still Got My V-Card!? by Papiko Yamada
  • Game Loading by Long Qi
  • After Transmigrating I Made The Antagonist Cry by 喬木裏
  • I Really Am a Slag Shou! by Your Glory
  • Omae wa Hitsuji. by Bosco Takasaki
  • Global University Entrance Examination by Mu Su Li
  • Son, “Mom” Will Back You by Qū Xiǎo Qū
  • Guardian (Bu Hui Xia Qi) by 不会下棋
  • Surprise! The Supposed Talent Show Was Actually–?! by Yan Baibai


I watched: 

  • Heaven Official's Blessing (2020)
  • A Whisker Away (2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment