Sunday, May 23, 2021

Shows I'm Currently Watching: Treasure Map, Kingdom: Legendary War, Road to Kingdom, Going Seventeen 2021

Whoops, it's been over a year since I've made one of these posts! This post is all about online shows I've been watching recently.

Treasure Map

TMap started up again! Shelle and I have been looking forward to the new season since the first season was so good. And the season started off strong with them filming a super cringy drama lmao. I loved it and how they reacted in the BTS episode afterwards lol. We're actually like a month behind on the episodes because it's been busy keeping up with all of our shows in between everything else lol.


Kingdom: Legendary War

I've been excited about Kingdom for the past few months once I found out that Stray Kids and Ateez were going to be contestants along with DBSK being the hosts. Even though there were a lot of scandals with the contestants leading up to the premiere (I'm still sad that Hyunjin couldn't participate), the show really lived up to its hype! Shelle and I wait every week to watch each new episode. The stages are so creative, the music remixes are dope, and the members are so talented! I was surprised at how much I remembered and loved BTOB's songs and its members, and now, Shelle and I became lowkey Ikonics because of Bobby (he's adorable!) and how the whole group is so chill lol.

These are some of my favorite stages so far. Ateez really came through and worked their hardest to improve their rankings. I freaking love the story and props they used! Those break dancers were a nice twist, too. Ateez really owns the prirate theme lol. Also, I never knew that I needed Hongjoong in rimless glasses with a gentlemanly scum/pirate look, but I am here for it.

Ikon put their own spin on Ateez's song, Inception, and they blew it out of the water! I loved the Inception theme and the group dance part was so cool! The stage movement in the beginning was so nice! Also, Bobby's move at the end after the ending fairy part was funny and 100% a Bobby move lol.

Stray Kids combined two of their songs, God's Menu and Side Effects, and it was amazing! The stage was dark and creepy and fit the mood so well. I thought the members used the stage really well. And the dance, especially the part where a bunch of people are underneath the blanket, was ingenious! I loved Felix's part. That deep voice paired with that cute face... the contrast is too big lol.

Shelle and I even downloaded the app so we could vote for our favorite teams lol. The show's almost over. I'm so sad! :(


Road to Kingdom

This is actually the prequel to Kingdom: Legendary War, where the winning group got to participate in Kingdom. Even though we knew the winner was The Boyz, Shelle and I wanted to watch the show since we were really impressed with the performances in Kingdom: Legendary War. We've watched the first few episodes so far, and I'm liking the groups and performances. They really used the stage dimensions well.


Going Seventeen 2021

After almost two months of delays/hiatus, GoSe is back! I'm still disappointed that they moved their release days from Monday to Wednesday. I really liked how I started off my work week with GoSe in the evening. Now, I kind of forget that new episodes come out on Wednesdays until I see the YouTube notification on my phone. Either way, I'm loving the episodes so far. The members are hilarious as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment