Monday, May 17, 2021

Bout of Books 31 Wrap-up

Time Devoted to Reading

I will be reading all week.


My Goals

I want to read at least four physical books!


Books to Read

  • The Girl Who Kept Winter by Giao Chi
  • Wayward Kindred Anthology edited by Allison O'Toole
  • The Way of the House Husband vol. 1 by Kousuke Oono
  • The Way of the House Husband vol. 2 by Kousuke Oono
  • The Way of the House Husband vol. 3 by Kousuke Oono
  • Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? vol. 12 by Fujino Omori
  • Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? vol. 13 by Fujino Omori
  • The Prince and the Dressmaker by Jen Wang
  • Euphoria by F.S. Yousaf
  • Twenty Love Poems and a Song of Despair by Pablo Neruda


Updates

Monday
Chapters read today: 65
Currently reading: Protect You in the Last Days by 西大秦
Total number of books read: 0
Books finished reading: --


Tuesday
Chapters read today: 58
Currently reading: Protect You in the Last Days by 西大秦
Total number of books read: 0
Books finished reading: --


Wednesday
Chapters read today: 64
Currently reading: Passing Through the Scum Woman by 雪默
Total number of books read: 1
Books finished reading: Protect You in the Last Days by 西大秦


Thursday
Pages read today: 65
Currently reading: After I was Forced by the Male Protagonist into a Fine Division by 暮烟杳杳
Total number of books read: 0
Books finished reading: --


Friday
Pages read today: 24
Currently reading: I Got Bitten After Transmigrating into a Pseudo-Beta by Lu Wei Mu
Total number of books read: 1
Books finished reading: After I was Forced by the Male Protagonist into a Fine Division by 暮烟杳杳


Saturday
Pages read today: 52
Currently reading: I Got Bitten After Transmigrating into a Pseudo-Beta by Lu Wei Mu
Total number of books read: 0
Books finished reading: --


Sunday
Pages read today: 33
Currently reading: Cannon Fodder Ex-wife Dressed as Shoufu by 不吃糖包
Total number of books read: 1
Books finished reading: I Got Bitten After Transmigrating into a Pseudo-Beta by Lu Wei Mu

Total

Chapters read: 361
Number of books read: 3

Well, I completely disregarded my original goal of reading physical books because I found a couple of new webnovels that sounded interesting lol. However, I still managed to read a lot in one week, so I'm quite satisfied. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment