Monday, November 1, 2021

October in Retrospect

This month was pretty eventful. I hungout with my parents a lot and ended up watching Squid Games with my dad. Because I was sick, I read a lot of books and ended up marathoning another Korean drama as well lol. 

I read: 

  • After Regenerating Into An Omega, Everyone Is Dying To Marry Me by 啾咪啾咪兔
  • The E-Sports Circle’s Toxic Assembly Camp by 青梅酱
  • Lovely Allergen by Zhìchǔ
  • Why is the Holy Son So Delicate? by Gu Yan
  • Male god, are you here too? by 喵喵喵就是我
  • Can't Resist The Offensive of the Paranoid Hero by 纸谣
  • I Must Be a Fake Alpha! by 番茄不吃檸檬
  • Know on the Third Morning by Shiina
  • That Villain Has a Crush on Me by Cong Wen
  • In Order to Support Me, Big Shots Kneels Down Before Me! by 凉皮就面包
  • The Daily life of the Apocalyptic Passerby by 对游绝
  • After Being Dressed as Cannon Fodder in the Last Days, I and the Villain HE by 对游绝
  • The Male Lead Wants to Destroy the World [Transmigration] by Walk on Water
  • After Being Dressed As a Cub, I Was Picked Up by the Male Lead by 心水于你
  • After Rebirth in the Last Days, I Picked Up the Villain Boss by Bai Gu Gu
  • The Paranoid Big Brother Relies on Love to Continue His Life by Aoki Mountain
  • Luobei of the Last Days by Su Su Xiu
  • Female Match-End Day Raising Cubs Everyday by 桃汲


I watched: 

  • Venom: Let There Be Carnage (2021)
  • Squid Games (2021)
  • Haikyuu!! 2nd Season (2015)
  • Rurouni Kenshin: Final Chapter Part II - The Beginning (2021)
  • Sweet Home (2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment