Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Books I Want to Read This Month

I'm determined to do better this month and read at least one book off of this list! I mean, I have a lot of vacation days and holidays this month!

  1. StrengthsFinder 2.0 by Tom Rath
  2. The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle 
  3. Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosh
  4. A Man & His Cat vol. 3 by Umi Sakurai
  5. A Man & His Cat vol. 4 by Umi Sakurai
  6. Seven Days: Monday–Sunday by Venio Tachibana & Rihito Takarai
  7. The High School Life of a Fudanshi vol. 1 by Atami Michinoku
  8. Hitorijime My Hero vol. 1 by Memeco Arii
  9. The Rising of the Shield Hero vol. 1 by Aneko Yusagi
  10. Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? vol. 12 by Fujino Omori
  11. Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? vol. 13 by Fujino Omori
  12. The Anatomy of Being by Shinji Moon
  13. Home Body by Rupi Kaur
  14. The Sun Will Rise & So Will We by Jennae Cecelia
  15. Euphoria by F.S. Yousaf

No comments:

Post a Comment