Sunday, November 1, 2020

October in Retrospect

I'm kind of surprised that I didn't really watch anything this month except for one movie. I guess it's because I spent most of my free time reading MTL novels lol. There's a lot of anime series that's recently completed, so I should start watching those...

I read: 

  • Reborn With an Old Enemy on the Day of Our Marriage by 林知落
  • I Rely on Kisses to Clear Survival Games by 啾咪啾咪兔
  • The Scum Villain’s Self-Saving System by Mò Xiāng Tóngxiù
  • Villain's Sister and The Male Lead by Xiao Berry
  • A Wealthy Daughter Became Ocean Creatures' Favorite by Gu Wuhen
  • Hamster Dressed as Villains by Brain Flowers
  • Nine Tails by Kali
  • Very Happy by Yue Xia Die Ying
  • Teddy Bear no Wakarekata by Torino Rakuda
  • I Have the Aura of Overbearing President by Jiang Yue Nian Nian
  • Little Sweetheart by Wu Ying Wu Zhong
  • I Am Not Fit to Be the Male Lead’s First Love by 赵史觉
  • Back to Before I Married the Tyrant by 秋后问盏
  • Acting Spoiled In His Indifferent Arms by 春风榴火
  • Guide To Raising the Sick Villain by 小孩爱吃糖
  • The Cannon Fodder and Villain’s Happy Ending by 临天
  • The Yandere Came During the Night by Feng Liu Shu Dai
  • The Rich Woman Is No Longer Acting by 桃花引

I watched: 
  • Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising (2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment