Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Books I Want to Read This Month

Ah, another month where I mainly read webnovels lol. I'll try to do better this month!

  1. Wayward Kindred Anthology edited by Allison O'Toole
  2. Nima by Ross Tran
  3. Smash It! by Francina Simone
  4. The Way of the House Husband vol. 1 by Kousuke Oono
  5. The Way of the House Husband vol. 2 by Kousuke Oono
  6. Demon Slayer vol. 1 by Koyoharu Gotouge
  7. Demon Slayer vol. 2 by Koyoharu Gotouge
  8. I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level vol. 2 by Kisetsu Morita & Beniso
  9. I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level vol. 3 by Kisetsu Morita & Beniso
  10. So You've Been Publicly Shame by Jon Ronson
  11. Tamiko and the Two Janitors by Forthright 
  12. Someone Else to Love by Susan Polis Shutz
  13. The Rain in Portugal by Billy Collins
  14. Love Looks Pretty on You by Lang Leav
  15. The Consumption of Magic by T.J. Klune

No comments:

Post a Comment