Monday, June 1, 2020

May in Retrospect

I've, yet again, read way too many webnovels this month lol. As a result, I'm gonna start doing webnovel reviews and mini reviews about some of my favorite books I've read recently. It's been a long time since I've done any type of book review on here, but I guess this is what quarantine does to a person lol.

I also finished watching Hospital Playlist! That last episode though! I'm so glad they already announced a second season, because I NEED IT. But now what am I supposed to look forward to watch every week? D:

I read:
  • You Boys Play Games Very Well by Yi Xiu Luo
  • Love Stops Rumors by Xiao Chen
  • The Aphrodisiac-Carrying Man by Yi Xiu Luo
  • I Refuse to be a Supporting Character by Jiang Li Yuan
  • Rebirth on the Doors to the Civil Affairs Bureau by Grumpy Crab
  • Marry First, Love Later by Jiuqian Sheng
  • A Lifetime of Peace and Care by Dan Er Man Hua
  • Transmigrating to Become the Boss's Little Fairy by Chun Dao Han
  • Life After Marriage by 下弦の咒
  • He's Mine, No Objections Allowed by 酱子贝
  • It's Not Easy Being a Master by Jin Xi Gui Nian
  • Transmigrated into a School Idol and Forced to Do Business by Yu Wu Xiao Tian Bing
  • Fox Demon Usurping The Throne Daily by Lu Tianyi
  • Stone Age Husband Raising Journal by Jue Jue
  • As the Demon King, I Am Very Distressed Because the Hero Is Too Weak 1.0 by 梨钳
  • Please Respect the Occupation ‘Evil Spirit’ by 吕天逸
  • My Teammates Are All Crazy by Hu Sheng You Meng
  • I'm Not Human by Jiuyi
  • The King's Game by Jiuyi
  • I Have Amnesia, Don't Be Noisy! by Lu He Qian Ye
  • My Roommate Probably Is Not an Omega by Ablfish

I watched:

  • Never Have I Ever (2020)
  • Captain Marvel (2019)
  • Mr. Right (2015)
  • The Foreigner (2017)
  • Wu Assassins (2019)
  • Hospital Playlist (2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment