Thursday, May 28, 2020

Kpop Appreciation Post: BIBI, IU, LUCY, Raiden x Chanyeol

I know, another Kpop Appreciation Post so soon? But I've been hearing some great songs during quarantine!

I've never heard of BIBI before, but I really liked her song "KAZINO". The whole song and music video's message is dope. I really like the whole kickass, mature vibe going on. 


Wow, I take it back. I didn't realize that this is the same girl who came out with "Nabi" last year, which was also really good! She's got such a unique voice!

I'm sure everyone's already heard IU's new song, "eight" (prod.&feat. SUGA of BTS), because it's such a good song! As usual, I love IU's voice. It's just so soft and light and unique. The music video is really cool too since it combines real life with animation. I read some of the top comments, which said that this song is a tribute to Jonghyun and Sulli TT__TT


I know, you might be thinking that LUCY is another girl singer. You're wrong! It's a band who was formed on a band competition show. Apparently their name is after the dog who they spent a lot of time with on the show lol.

I was initially interested in the song because it immediately started off with a violin playing, which you don't hear often in music. Then everything interested me lol. The singer's voice is really nice and smooth, and the drums go so well with the violin! Just listen to it to understand!


Chanyeol has a new song with Raiden which also features Lee Hi and Changmo! I haven't heard much from Lee Hi in a while, so it was really nice hearing her on the song. She has such a smooth and soft voice. And you mainly hear Chanyeol rapping in EXO, so it was nice to hear him sing in the song along with his rapping. 


Anyway, that's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment