Friday, May 1, 2020

April in Retrospect

This is probably a record for me. I managed to read 20 books this month! Lol most of them are Chinese translated novels, so you can definitely tell what's been my latest obsession last month. I stayed up late multiple times reading through the night because they're so addicting. Do I regret it? Probably. I think my body hates me since I've been getting headaches if I stay up later than 2 now lol.

I also managed to watch a couple of shows and movies off of my Quarantine to Watch List, which I'm happy about. A couple shows I'm currently watching have finished airing, so I expect to finish watching them this month!

I read:
  • 101 Corporate Haiku by William Warriner
  • My Vegetative Partner Opened His Eyes in Anger After I Ran Away by Black Cat Nini
  • Pilu of the Woods by Mai K. Nguyen
  • Physical Contact by An Qi
  • Wang Ye Captures His Wife by Tang Yin
  • My Daughter is the Family Head by Yu Wanwan
  • Good Morning, Miss Undercover by Guan Jiu
  • Flash Marriage by Jiu Xiao Qi
  • Honey Stewed Squid by Mo Bao Fei Bao
  • The Most Majestic You by Sui Wei
  • The Daybreak by Momoka Inujima
  • You're My Glory by Gu Man
  • Tea of Summer by Si Zhi
  • My Dad Is the Galaxy’s Prince Charming by You Qian
  • Film Emperor's Reincarnation Script by Bing Mao, Yuanyang, & Xin Yeyu
  • I Just Want to Be in a Relationship by Lian Shuo
  • My Former Significant Others Were All Alphas by Yan ZhouMu
  • The Daily Task of Preventing My Disciple from Turning to the Dark Side by Black Cat Nini
  • When an Angst Writer Meets a Doting Writer by San Yan
  • The Short Story of ShaoWang by Little Ice Cube

I watched:
  • Seven Deadly Sins: Revival of the Commandments (2018)
  • Seven Deadly Sins: Wrath of the Gods (2019)
  • The Founder (2016)
  • Ip Man 4: The Finale (2019)
  • Wait, My Youth (2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment