Thursday, April 9, 2020

Quarantine To Watch Lists

It's been a couple weeks into quarantine, and I was inspired by a Youtuber to make a list of shows and movies to watch while we're social distancing. I like making lists and crossing things out, so I thought this would be a good excuse make another one, especially since I already made one for books! Also, these lists would be a good reference for when I want to watch something but can't decide on what.

That said, here are four lists on different types of shows and movies I want to watch!

Dramas:
  • 2Gether: The Series
  • Skate Into Love
  • Eternal Love
  • My Roommate is a Detective
  • Hospital Playlist
  • Itaewon Class
  • Wait, My Youth
  • Once Upon a Time in Linjian Mountain
  • Unrequited Love
  • Ashes of Love
  • Vagabond

Shows:
  • Queer Eye: We're in Japan!
  • Street Food: Asia
  • Bonding
  • Quantico
  • Ask the Doctor
  • Wu Assassins

Movies:
  • Ralph Breaks the Internet
  • Frozen 2
  • Trevor Noah: Son of Patricia
  • The Standford Prison Experiment
  • Aziz Ansari: Right Now
  • Abducted in Plain Sight
  • Tiffany Haddish: Black Mitzvah
  • The King
  • Ip Man 4: The Finale

Anime:
  • Demon Slayer
  • Fire Force
  • Somali and the Forest Spirit
  • I Don't Want to Get Hurt, So I'll Max Out My Defense
  • Seven Deadly Sins: Wrath of the Gods
  • The King's Avatar Season 2
  • Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation 2
  • Cautious Hero: The Hero Is Overpowered but Overly Cautious

No comments:

Post a Comment