Wednesday, April 1, 2020

March in Retrospect

It's April Fools, but this whole year feels like a joke. :P How is it only April???

Half of the books read are because of being stuck inside for social distancing lol. I hadn't been in the mood to watch anything really except a few movies with family and friends. Well, I did get back into Kpop variety shows, but that was like for 10 days lol. I also just started watching a few dramas, so I might make a post about that soon.

I read:
  • Kiraide Isasete by Hijiki
  • Can I Kiss You Everday? vol. 1 by Hatsuharu
  • Can I Kiss You Everday? vol. 2 by Hatsuharu
  • Hello, Wife! by Yue Xia Die Ying
  • It’s Easy to Take Care of a Live-in Hero! by Goldfish (金魚)
  • Cinderella Did Not Leave Her Shoe by Kei Oyamauchi & Osanai Emu
  • Don't You Like Me by Lu Tianyi
  • Love Me Again by Yuan Yuan
  • The Beast Attached to Lily Fragrance by Yuan Yuan
  • Manspressions: Decoding Men's Behavior by Joe Biel & Elly Blue
  • The Film Emperor’s Daily Live Cooking Broadcast by Zui Ran Qing Ge

I watched:
  • King Arthur: Legend of the Sword (2017)
  • Outlaw King (2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment