Thursday, December 1, 2022

November in Retrospect

Didn't read much this month. I wasn't really feeling it. Instead, I played Hades on my Switch quite a bit and listened to podcasts while on vacation.

Not sure if I'll make my Goodreads goal of reading 50 books. I mean, technically, I've already read over 100 books, but half of those were MTL Chinese webnovels and therefore weren't listed on Goodreads lol. But my OCD wants me to still achieve my 50 book goal on thereee

I read: 

  • Qi Le by 来自远方
  • Otherworldly Lord by 来自远方
  • A Man and His Cat vol. 5 by Umi Sakurai
  • I Love Farming by 拉棉花糖的兔子
  • Dekoboko Sugar Days by Yusen Atsuko
  • Dekoboko Bittersweet Days by Yusen Atsuko


I watched: 

  • Love in Contract (2022)
  • Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest (2019)
  • Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (2022)
  • Street Food: USA (2022)

No comments:

Post a Comment