Thursday, September 2, 2021

August in Retrospect

I read and watched a lot of things this month! :) Unfortunately, I didn't read a single thing off of my Books I Want to Read This Month list lol. 

I had a webnovel reading slump where I wasn't really interested in reading any webnovels, so I read a LOT of manga and webtoons instead near the end of the month when I was working overtime lol. Was that the best decision? Probably not, but I still do it anyway lol.

I also ended watching some interesting stuff and rewatching Taylor Tomlinson's comedy special when Jessica came over for a weekend lol

I read: 

  • Worship Me, I Can Make You Rich by 向远飞
  • Hold On, You’re Something Else by 童柯
  • I Abducted the Hero by 十六月西瓜
  • The Buddhist Girl Transmigrated Into a Book by 十六月西瓜
  • I'm His Grandmother by 十六月西瓜
  • Green Tea Cultivation Manual by 十六月西瓜
  • Dressed as the First Love of Three Big Brothers by 十六月西瓜
  • Married the Scum Gong’s Villain Brother by Guan Hongyi
  • It’s Hard Being the Bad Guy by 扣弦振雪
  • I’ll Have My Seatmate Beat You by 靠靠
  • I Just Want to Divorce by Lian Shuo
  • Sugar Dog Life by Yoriko
  • Mousou OL wa Incubus to xxx Shitai by Rami Takashino
  • The Reason Why Raeliana Ended up at the Duke's Mansion by Milcha & Whale
  • The Young Lady Can't Escape From Her Doting Husband by Various Authors
  • Transmigrated as the Domesticated Rabbit of the Sick and Frail Villain in Doomsday by 甜竹
  • My Darling Signed In by New Lung & Dimang
  • Bespoke Engage by Hiro Eguchi
  • Sweet Lies Layered Like a Mille Feuille by Hiro Eguchi
  • Gogatsu no Hana wa Mada Sakanai by Rico Sakura
  • Ookami-kun wa Kowakunai by Rico Sakura
  • Thoroughbred wa Nabikanai by Rico Sakura
  • Ookami-kun wa Hanasanai by Rico Sakura
  • Thoroughbred wa Yuruganai by Rico Sakura
  • Joou-sama no Roommate by Rico Sakura
  • Ijimekko to Nakimushi-kun by Rico Sakura
  • Princess Sick Pet Daily by 十六月西瓜
  • Life Observation Log of Giants by 十六月西瓜
  • I Became the Wife of the Monstrous Crown Prince by 꿈결나무
  • This Reincarnated Cross-Dressing Princess Won't Be Looking for a Fiance by Akino Shiina, Saki Tsukigami, Maki Hayashi
  • Ikutsu ni Nattemo Kawaii Ko by Yuki Nikawa
  • Kojirase-kun no Hoshi Ito by Yuki Nikawa
  • Yome Baka Danna no Hoshii Mono by Yuki Nikawa
  • After The Villain's Mother Fan Wears The Book by 西瓜尼姑


I watched: 

  • Taylor Tomlinson: Quarter-Life Crisis (2020)
  • Falling Into Your Smile (2021)
  • Pray Away (2021)
  • Taylor Tomlinson: Quarter-Life Crisis (2020)
  • House of Ho (2020)
  • The Falcon and the Winter Soldier (2021)
  • The Losers (2010)
  • Blood Red Sky (2021)

No comments:

Post a Comment