Monday, August 2, 2021

July in Retrospect

I read a lot of good books last in July! I read a lot of MTL books for most of the month yet again lol. 

However, I realized that my to-watch list on Netflix has grown outrageously large, so I set a goal for myself to watch at least one thing on Netflix each month so that I can trim down my list and justify paying for Netflix lol. I started off strong by watching a new Netflix original movie and comedy show on a weekend when I was home alone :)

I read: 

  • The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s by 云吉锦绣
  • I’m A Paranoid Villain Harvester by 采舟伴月
  • Why are the Protagonist Gong and Shou Fighting Because of Me? by 甜画舫
  • Don't Run Away from My Love -Childhood Friends No More- by Minanonako 
  • The Vicious Female Character at the End of Days by Jīn Fēi
  • Why The Big Villain Hasn’t Run Away by 车厘酒
  • The Villain Big Boss Just Wants to Spoil Me by 凌又年
  • Salted Fish Transmigrated Into An Apocalyptic Book by 奶香味哒 
  • When I Transmigrated for the Second Time, the Male Leads Got Reborn by 恕冬
  • Idol, Call Dad by 恕冬
  • You Use a Gun, I Use a Bow by Hú Shēng Yǒu Mèng
  • Accidental Mark by Die Zhiling
  • The White Cat’s Divine Scratching Post by Lu Ye Qian He
  • As the Minor Gay Rival in Het Novels by XiXiLi
  • Our House: Love Trouble by Owal
  • I’m Really Just an Ordinary Person by 帷幕灯火
  • Mahoko! Quit Being So Bossy! by Hiraku Miura


I watched: 

  • Real Steel (2011)
  • Black Widow (2021)
  • Gunpowder Milkshake (2021)
  • Dr. Jason Leong: Hashtag Blessed (2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment