Thursday, July 1, 2021

June in Retrospect

Kingdom is over! I can't believe I spent the past four months watching this show and became low-key stans of all of the groups that I didn't know about before on the show! Other than that, I also read a lot of MTL novels, so there goes my vocabulary and grammar again lol.

I read: 

  • I raised a boss in the 90s [wearing a book] by 池陌
  • The Male Lead’s White Moonlight is Attracted to Me! by 一节藕
  • The People Who’re Supposed To Kill Me Fell For Me Instead by Jiuyi
  • Hold up, Hold me by Yuuki Hinase
  • Hang Out Crisis by Owal
  • Second Lead Complex by Soi
  • Hetakuso Love Step by Yoriko
  • As a Female Partner, She Just Wants to Rise by 明月像饼
  • The Cultivation of Spicy Cannon Fodder in The Last Days by 柔桡轻曼
  • Rebirth 60, I Have Supported Five Big Bosses by Long September
  • Rebirth Apocalypse: The Military Commander's Strongest Sweet Wife by Huai Girl
  • I Married the Male Lead of a CP-free Novel by Ten-Tailed Rabbit
  • I Just Want to be A Marriage Tool (Interstellar Age) by Xinxin Yuhuo
  • A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse by 九阶幻方

I watched:

  • Kingdom: Legendary War (2021)
  • Nagi-Asu: A Lull in the Sea (2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment