Friday, January 1, 2021

December in Retrospect

Happy New Year! 2020 is officially over! \o/ Last year was a wild time. It went by so fast at first, and then it felt extremely slow and excruciating. Suddenly, December was over... 

Anyway, I think I was pretty well-rounded this month. I read a lot of web novels as usual (and some short stories!), but I also spent a lot of my time on the weekends catching up on anime/donghua and reading fanfiction lol.

I read: 

  • After Being Marked by a Powerful Love Rival by 倔强海豹
  • Rebirth of MC by 夕鱼
  • Every Day the Protagonist Wants to Capture Me by Qing Duan
  • The Lovesick Flower Buds Waiting for Spring by Miwa
  • Wolf Me Up by Miwa
  • Record of the Missing Sect Master by 一世华裳
  • Vanguard of the Eternal Night by The Aria At The Fingertips
  • PUBG Online Romance of the Century by Jiàng Zi Bèi
  • Kyoudai Biyori by Tsuge Amayo 
  • He's a Predator by Toriba Yuuji
  • I’m Cinderella’s Sister, but I’m Reluctantly Going to Marry the Prince by Yuzu Lemon
  • I Am a Duchess Who Has Rewound Nine Times, but My Tenth Life Seems to Be a Reward Mode by Shinoda Mikan
  • Because I had too Much Strength, I became an Adventurer’s Bag Carrier by Sanko Moko


I watched: 

  • That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime OVA (2019)
  • The Princess Switch: Switched Again (2020)
  • The King's Avatar: For the Glory (2019)
  • The King's Avatar 2 (2020)
  • The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System (2020)
  • My Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! (2020)
  • Fruits Basket Season 1 (2019)
  • Holidate (2020)
  • The Mandalorian Season 2 (2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment