Sunday, January 3, 2021

Books I Want to Read This Month

I didn't manage to read any books off of this list last month lol. I had a whole week off for vacation and was also self-quarantining, so I thought I'd have the time and motivation to read some physical books, but I ended up watching a lot of shows and reading a webnovel. When will I pick up a physical book??? The world will never know.
  1. Spy x Family vol. 1 by Tatsuya Endo
  2. Spy x Family vol. 2 by Tatsuya Endo
  3. A Man and His Cat vol. 1 by Umi Sakurai
  4. A Man and His Cat vol. 2 by Umi Sakurai
  5. The Way of the House Husband vol. 1 by Kousuke Oono
  6. The Way of the House Husband vol. 2 by Kousuke Oono
  7. The Way of the House Husband vol. 3 by Kousuke Oono
  8. Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? vol. 12 by Fujino Omori
  9. Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? vol. 13 by Fujino Omori 
  10. I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level vol. 2 by Kisetsu Morita & Beniso
  11. I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level vol. 3 by Kisetsu Morita & Beniso
  12. The Prince and the Dressmaker by Jen Wang
  13. Tamiko and the Two Janitors by Forthright 
  14. Love Looks Pretty on You by Lang Leav
  15. The Consumption of Magic by T.J. Klune
Also just remembered that it's the blog's 13th anniversary! Can't believe I've been posting for so long lol. Here's to another year of memories, books, shows, and Kpop! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment