Monday, December 28, 2020

New Anime and Movies This Winter That I'm Excited For!

Wonder Woman keeps on getting postponed... However, I'm excited to watch the final season of Seven Deadly Sins and the second season of the slime anime! I've also looking forward to the spider anime since I saw the light novels being translated. I knew that if I waited long enough, it'd eventually be made into an anime, and I was right! :D

Anime:

  • Jujutsu Kaisen
  • That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime 2 Part 1
  • The Seven Deadly Sins: Dragon's Judgement
  • Horimiya
  • So I'm a Spider, So What?
  • Bottom-tier Character Tomozaki


Movies:

  • Wonder Woman 1984 (Dec 25)
  • Monster Hunter (Dec 25)
  • Chaos Walking (Jan 22)
  • The King's Man (Feb 12)
  • Raya and the Last Dragon (Mar 12)
  • Morbius (Mar 19)

No comments:

Post a Comment