Thursday, December 3, 2020

Books I Want to Read This Month

I had high hopes of reading some physical books last month, but you know how it is. Once you get stuck in an addiction of reading webnovels, it's hard to stop lol. I'll try to do better this month since I'm taking a week off after Christmas. There's a lot of series I want to start reading and some I want to continue reading!

  1. A Man and His Cat vol. 1 by Umi Sakurai
  2. A Man and His Cat vol. 2 by Umi Sakurai
  3. The Way of the House Husband vol. 1 by Kousuke Oono
  4. The Way of the House Husband vol. 2 by Kousuke Oono
  5. The Way of the House Husband vol. 3 by Kousuke Oono
  6. Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? vol. 12 by Fujino Omori
  7. Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? vol. 13 by Fujino Omori 
  8. I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level vol. 2 by Kisetsu Morita & Beniso
  9. I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level vol. 3 by Kisetsu Morita & Beniso
  10. The Prince and the Dressmaker by Jen Wang
  11. Tamiko and the Two Janitors by Forthright 
  12. Someone Else to Love by Susan Polis Shutz
  13. The Rain in Portugal by Billy Collins
  14. Love Looks Pretty on You by Lang Leav
  15. The Consumption of Magic by T.J. Klune

No comments:

Post a Comment