Tuesday, September 1, 2020

August in Retrospect

I haven't really been feeling like reading webnovels this month. I guess I've gotten out of that phase for now lol. Instead, I've gotten interested in reading manga and webtoons this month. My sis and I also became more interested in watching street food and Kpop related videos on YouTube, so a lot of our time has been watching hilarious or delicious looking videos every night.

I read: 
  • The Icy Hero is Yearning for Love by Momose Wasabi
  • The Bride Was a Boy by Chii
  • I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level vol. 1 by Kisetsu Morita
  • Itsudemo Kimi ga by Kyohei Azumi
  • Threads of Love vol. 1 by Kyohei Azumi
  • Sekai wa Kimi de Mawatteru by Ogawa Chise
  • An Unspeakable Pain by Ogawa Chise
  • Ouji no Hakoniwa by Ogawa Chise
  • Fushidara na Hanatsumi Otoko vol. 1 by Suzushiro
  • Fushidara na Hanatsumi Otoko vol. 2 by Suzushiro
  • Fushidara na Hanatsumi Otoko vol. 3 by Suzushiro
  • Bouai Friendship by Zunda Mochiko
  • There's No Way This Is Fate vol. 1 by Chifuyu
  • There's No Way This Is Fate vol. 2 by Chifuyu
  • I'm No Match For Him by Toribun
  • Lick Me, Like Me by R.erun & Riffle
  • Gosan no Heart by Ogawa Chise
  • Ookami Papa wa Hitsuji Tsura Shite Yatte Kuru by Kurusu Haiji
  • Yasashii Pantsu no Nugasekata by Masaki Maki
  • Sensei wa Butchozura Shite Yatte Kuru by Kurusu Haiji
  • Kizudarake no Hakoniwa by Masaki Maki
  • My Little Vampire by Masaki Maki

I watched: 
  • Treasure Map (2020)
  • The Gentlemen (2019)
  • Going Seventeen 2019 (2019)
  • Extraordinary You (2019)
  • Hyperventilation (2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment