Thursday, September 3, 2020

Books I Want to Read This Month

Last month, I said that I was going to read something off of this list, and I did! I read two books off of the list! Woohoo! Now, it's time to be consistent and read something off of this list again lol.
  1. The Way of the House Husband vol. 1 by Kousuke Oono
  2. The Way of the House Husband vol. 2 by Kousuke Oono
  3. Yona of the Dawn vol. 1 by Mizuho Kusanagi
  4. Yona of the Dawn vol. 2 by Mizuho Kusanagi
  5. I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level vol. 2 by Kisetsu Morita & Beniso
  6. I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level vol. 3 by Kisetsu Morita & Beniso
  7. So You've Been Publicly Shame by Jon Ronson
  8. Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosh
  9. Tamiko and the Two Janitors by Forthright 
  10. Someone Else to Love by Susan Polis Shutz
  11. The Witch Doesn't Burn in This One by Amanda Lovelace
  12. The Rain in Portugal by Billy Collins
  13. The Anatomy of Being by Shinji Moon
  14. Love Looks Pretty on You by Lang Leav
  15. The Consumption of Magic by T.J. Klune

No comments:

Post a Comment