Sunday, August 4, 2019

July in Retrospect

This month was busy! I went from binging a bunch of Chinese novels to reading manga and manhwa and then finishing two Japanese light novels. I guess variety is the spice of life? Lol. I also moved and just came back from Denmark for work. Life has been busy.

I read:
  • Rebirth of the Wolfish Silkpants Bottom by 泡麵香腸君
  • My Buddy Keeps Trying to Turn Me Gay by JiaoHuaQingJiu
  • Fuck Off Unless You're the One by Tan Suan
  • Social Outcast by Ka Bi Qiu
  • It’s Not Easy Being Your Love Rival’s Big Brother by 精分柚子茶
  • The Prince's Loyal Lover by Jué Jué
  • Kimi ga Kirai na Koi no Hanashi vol. 1 by Sora Mizuki
  • Kimi ga Kirai na Koi no Hanashi vol. 2 by Sora Mizuki
  • Soul Mates by Yeo Ho-Kyoung
  • Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? vol. 10 by Fujino Ōmori & Suzuhito Yasuda
  • Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? vol. 11 by Fujino Ōmori & Suzuhito Yasuda

I watched:
  • Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019)
  • The Rising of the Shield Hero (2019)
  • It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?: Arrow of the Orion (2019)
  • One Punch Man Season Two (2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment