Friday, March 1, 2019

February in Retrospect

I finally finished The Sun and Her Flowers! I've also spent the past week staying up way to late reading this Chinese light novel series called The Legendary Master's Wife. I can't find out how many volumes it is since everyone only keeps track of the chapters. I just know that I'm close to chapter 300 already lol.

I watched a lot of great stuff this month too!

I read:
  • The Sun and Her Flowers by Rupi Kaur
  • The Legendary Master's Wife vol. 1 by Yin Ya
  • The Legendary Master's Wife vol. 2 by Yin Ya
I watched:
  • Love O2O (2016)
  • Sirius the Jaeger (2018)
  • Ken Jeong: You Complete Me, Ho (2019)
  • The Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation (2018)

EDIT: Finally found out how many volumes are in the series and which chapters belong to which volume! Just had to make an account to see lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment