Sunday, March 3, 2019

Books I Want to Read This Month

Even though I didn't read two books off of this list like I hoped to last month, I at least read one book, so I'm happy!
  1. Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls In a Dungeon? vol. 10 by Fujino Omori & Suzuhito Yasuda
  2. Dengeki Daisy vol. 1 by Kyousuke Motomi
  3. Kenka Bancho Otome vol. 1 by Chie Shimada
  4. Yona of the Dawn vol. 1 by Mizuho Kusanagi
  5. The Best We Could Do by Thi Bui
  6. In Real Life by Cory Doctorow & Jen Wang
  7. 101 Corporate Haiku by William Warriner 
  8. Unfollowing You by Komal Kapoor
  9. I Am Her Tribe by Danielle Doby
  10. Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari
  11. On Love by Alain de Botton
  12. The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
  13. The Foxhole Court by Nora Sakavic
  14. The Consumption of Magic by T.J. Klune
  15. Anatomy of a Scandal by Sarah Vaughan

No comments:

Post a Comment