Tuesday, October 9, 2018

New Anime and Movies This Fall That I'm Excited For!

It's officially fall, but why does it still feel like summer? Stupid Georgia weather never cools down until November. :(

Anyway, there's a lot of new anime and movies coming out this season that I'm excited for! I can't believe the yaoi manga I read a few years ago got turned into an anime lol. I never finished it, so I hope it has a completed ending.

Anime:
  • Sword Art Online Season Three
  • Goblin Slayer
  • That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
  • Tokyo Ghoul:Re Second Season
  • Dakaretai Otoko 1-I ni Odosarete Imasu
  • Jingai-san no Yome
  • Bakumatsu
  • Kitsune no Koe
  • Tsurune: Kazemai Koukou Kyuudoubu

Movies:
  • Venom (Oct 5)
  • The Hate U Give (Oct 5)
  • Ralph Breaks the Internet (Nov 23)
  • Creed II (Nov 23)
  • Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (Dec 14)
  • Aquaman (Dec 21)
I'm most looking forward to SAO, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, and Spider-Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment