Sunday, October 27, 2013

Shows I'm Currently Watching: Supernatural, Game of Thrones, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

It seems like my reading addiction has switched to a TV show addiction... I'm reading a lot less and watching TV shows a lot more. :\

Supernatural

I'm on the sixth season, and oh my godddd, Sam and Deannnnn. They have changed, and I keep on getting hit in the feels because of it. And Bobby! DDD:


Game of Thrones

I haven't really watched more than the first five episodes, but I definitely want to continue this series. It's definitely engaging; the characters definitely have my interest, lol.


Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

I've only watched the first episode, and it was okay, but I want to continue to watch at least two or three more episodes before deciding to drop it.

I want to start watching Elementary! The new season premiere was last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment