Tuesday, October 1, 2013

September in Retrospect

This month has been pretty okay in terms of reading and watching. I just wished that I had the time to read an actual book instead of manga. :\ And felt like writing a review, too.

I read:
  • Blue Exorcist vol. 3 by Kazue Kato
  • Blue Exorcist vol. 4 by Kazue Kato
  • Blue Exorcist vol. 5 by Kazue Kato
  • Blue Exorcist vol. 6 by Kazue Kato
  • Blue Exorcist vol. 7 by Kazue Kato
  • Blue Exorcist vol. 8 by Kazue Kato
  • Blue Exorcist vol. 9 by Kazue Kato
  • Blue Exorcist vol. 10 by Kazue Kato
  • Dawn of the Arcana vol. 1 by Rei Toma
  • Dawn of the Arcana vol. 2 by Rei Toma

I mini-reviewed:

I watched:
  • Brokeback Mountain (2005)
  • Supernatural Season 4 (2008)
  • The Collection (2012)
  • We're the Millers (2013)
  • Supernatural Season 5 (2009)

Also, I'm back from AWA, and I don't really want to talk about how fun and tiring and hilarious and exhausting and crazy it was just yet. (I think I'm getting sick because I feel awful D:) I'll get around to it eventually. Like, hopefully during Fall Break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment