Monday, October 7, 2013

Upcoming Popular YA Books to Movies

There are a lot of popular YA books being made into movies lately. Even though I haven't read half of them (although I do own like half of books listed below...), I'm excited to see all of them on the big screen! :D
There are so many movies coming out in November! :D These next few months are going to be full of awesome YA movies, lol. I'm so excited to see Dylan O'Brien in The Maze Runner, you have no idea. I think I'm going to try to read the book before the movie comes out.

There are a also a lot of movies currently in development. A lot of them usually stay that way for basically forever, but it's a long list of really awesome books, so hopefully enough will actually make it to production. :D

In development:

No comments:

Post a Comment