Thursday, October 12, 2023

New Anime and Movies This Fall That I'm Excited For!

SPY x FAMILY is back!!!!! And there's also a movie?! I'm so excited to watch it! Just waiting for a couple more episodes to be released before watching it. There's a lot of interesting anime coming out this season! I just hope they're better than the summer anime because Alec and I dropped a lot of them after watching the first or second episode. 

Anime:

  • SPY x FAMILY Season 2
  • GOBLIN SLAYER II
  • The Rising of the Shield Hero Season 3
  • Frieren: Beyond Journey's End
  • The Vexations of a Shut-In Vampire Princess
  • My Daughter Left the Nest and Returned an S-Rank Adventurer
  • I'm Giving the Disgraced Noble Lady I Rescued a Crash Course in Naughtiness
  • UNDEAD UNLUCK
  • A Playthrough of a Certain Dude's VRMMO Life
  • I'm in Love with the Villainess
  • A Girl & Her Guard Dog
  • The Family Circumstances of the Irregular Witch
  • Butareba -The Story of a Man Turned into a Pig-
  • Heaven Official's Blessing Season 2
  • That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime: Coleus' Dream
  • Spy x Family Code: White
  • Mask Danshi wa Koishitakunai noni
  • Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta… Movie


Movies:

  • The Marsh King's Daughter (Nov 3)
  • The Marvels (Nov 10)
  • Villains Incorporated (Nov 10)
  • Wish (Nov 22)
  • Poor Things (Dec 8)
  • Migration (Dec 22)

No comments:

Post a Comment