Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Books I Want to Read This Month

I've been in a bit of a reading slump for the past few weeks. Maybe picking up a physical book will help me get over it? I hope so! I just found out that Cheeky Brat was finished last year, so I can finally get back into reading the series! I think I stopped trying to catch up 2 years ago lol.

  1. Cheeky Brat vol. 1 by Mitsubachi Miyuki
  2. Cheeky Brat vol. 2 by Mitsubachi Miyuki
  3. Cheeky Brat vol. 3 by Mitsubachi Miyuki
  4. Wotakoi Love Is Hard for Otaku vol. 1 by Fujita
  5. Wotakoi Love Is Hard for Otaku vol. 2 by Fujita
  6. So You've Been Publicly Shame by Jon Ronson
  7. I Want to Die But I Want to Eat Tteokpokki by Baek Se-hee
  8. Scum Villain's Self-Saving System vol. 1 Mo Xiang Tong Xiu
  9. Scum Villain's Self-Saving System vol. 2 Mo Xiang Tong Xiu
  10. Bailin and Li Yun by Jayessart
  11. Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Familia Chronicle Novel vol. 1 by Fujino Omori
  12. Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Familia Chronicle Novel vol. 2 by Fujino Omori 
  13. I Name Him Me by Ma Yan, translated by Stephen Nashef
  14. The Anatomy of Being by Shinji Moon
  15. Home Body by Rupi Kaur

No comments:

Post a Comment