Thursday, June 1, 2023

May in Retrospect

Wasn't really feeling like reading much this month. Probably because I've been sick for the past two weeks. That's also why I ended up accidentally going on a hiatus for the past few weeks lol. But I'm feeling better, so more posts to come!

I read: 

  • Dressed as the Younger Sister of the Male Protagonist of Shuangwen in the Entertainment Industry by 顾无痕
  • She is Coquettish and Poisonous [Quick Travel] by 顾无痕
  • Little Mermaid Dressed as a Scientist by 顾无痕
  • Don’t Think About Hindering My Studies by 池多鱼
  • Soushikikan to Watashi no Jijou by Roa Fuduki & Natsume Miya
  • Iincho to Furyou-kun vol. 1 by Maruno Ise
  • Iincho to Furyou-kun vol. 2 by Maruno Ise 
  • Let’s Hide My Younger Brother First by Jihoo Chae & Chen Li
  • Small and Soft Girl A and Overbearing President Man O by 涮脑花儿
  • I’m So Weak by 帝辞
  • Shura Field Every Day by 涮脑花儿


I watched: 

My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!  [rewatched]

No comments:

Post a Comment