Monday, May 8, 2023

Bout of Books 37

I'm really trying to get back into reading physical books and making a dent in my TBR pile, so I'm joining the Bout of Books readathon again!

Bout of Books

The Bout of Books readathon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly Rubidoux Apple. It’s a weeklong readathon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 8th and runs through Sunday, May 14th in YOUR time zone. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are reading sprints, Twitter chats, and exclusive Instagram challenges, but they’re all completely optional. For all Bout of Books 35 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

My goal is to read at least four physical books this week!


Here's a list of potential books I'll read this week:
  • Wotakoi Love Is Hard for Otaku vol. 1 by Fujita
  • Wotakoi Love Is Hard for Otaku vol. 2 by Fujita
  • I Want to Die But I Want to Eat Tteokpokki by Baek Se-hee
  • Scum Villain's Self-Saving System vol. 1 Mo Xiang Tong Xiu
  • Scum Villain's Self-Saving System vol. 2 Mo Xiang Tong Xiu
  • Bailin and Li Yun by Jayessart
  • Graceling the Graphic Novel by Kristin Cashore & Gareth Hinds
  • Home Body by Rupi Kaur
  • I Name Him Me by Ma Yan, translated by Stephen Nashef
  • The Sun Will Rise & So Will We by Jennae Cecelia

No comments:

Post a Comment