Monday, May 1, 2023

April in Retrospect

This month flew by so fast! I read a lot and finished a lot of anime!

I read: 

  • Too Bad Master Died Early by 治病神仙水
  • I Don't Deserve This Rich Man by 林绵绵
  • Master, May I Suck It Up? by 핥넝쿨
  • Using a Wok to Reorganize Life and Fly to Immortality by 盐焗大龙虾
  • Senior Green Tea Turned Into an Abused Heroine by You Ying
  • I Just Want to Be in a Relationship by 连朔  [reread]
  • The Artist and the Beast vol. 1 by Koda
  • The Artist and the Beast vol. 2 by Koda
  • The Artist and the Beast vol. 3 by Koda
  • The Artist and the Beast vol. 4 by Koda
  • The Artist and the Beast vol. 5 by Koda
  • Hakui no Kedamono ~Sensei no Yubi de Kanjichau~ vol. 1 by Rion Nanao
  • Hakui no Kedamono ~Sensei no Yubi de Kanjichau~ vol. 2 by Rion Nanao
  • This Venerable One Really Didn’t Abandon My Familiar by 池翎
  • A Villainess Needs to Have the Ability of a Villainess by 苏钱钱


I watched: 

  • The Reincarnation of the Strongest Exorcist in Another World (2023)
  • The Iceblade Sorcerer Shall Rule the World (2023)
  • BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense Season 2 (2023)
  • Recovery of an MMO Junkie (2017)
  • Worst Roommate Ever (2022)

No comments:

Post a Comment