Friday, April 29, 2022

New Anime and Movies This Spring That I'm Excited For!

There's so much exciting anime coming out this spring! I've been waiting YEARS for Shield Hero season 2! Also waiting to find some subs for the last Free! movie. Didn't expect that a second part was coming out this spring, so I guess it's a good thing I haven't watch last year's movie yet lol.

And Everything Everywhere looked SO GOOD based on the trailer! Also love Michelle Yeoh, so this is a double win :D

Anime:

  • The Rising of the Shield Hero Season 2
  • SPY x FAMILY
  • Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie
  • Trapped in a Dating Sim: The World of Otome Games is Tough for Mobs
  • Skeleton Knight in Another World
  • The Dawn of the Witch
  • The Executioner and Her Way of Life
  • Don't Hurt Me, My Healer!
  • Dance Dance Danseur
  • Miss Shachiku and the Little Baby Ghost
  • I'm Quitting Heroing
  • The Last Summoner
  • Free! Movie 5: The Final Stroke - Kouhen


Movies:

  • Everything Everywhere All at Once (Mar 25)
  • Morbius (Apr 1)
  • The Bad Guys (Apr 22)
  • Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (May 6)

No comments:

Post a Comment