Friday, April 1, 2022

March in Retrospect

It's April Fool's Day! I wonder what shenanigans the internet will come up with today lol. 

This month was pretty busy. I'm kind of surprised I managed to read so many books in all of that time. That just means that I goofed off at work too much last month lol.

I read: 

  • Zombie King Opens a Restaurant in Her Last Days by Qin Bamboo
  • The Wealthy Female Partner Doesn't Want To Go Bankrupt by 扇墨竹
  • Seventy Real Daughters Five and a Half Years Old by 远芳古道
  • The Beautiful Lady Is Lonely by 桃枝丸丸
  • Goldfinger is a Big Shot by 西大秦
  • Custom Temps [Quick Wear] by 西大秦
  • Doomsday Lin Man by 西大秦
  • A Filthy Rich Hamster in the Apocalypse by Huà Xī
  • Apocalyptic Rebirth Female Pair Stand Up by 年华
  • Mommy Daddy -No Milk's Coming out of My Nipples!- by Emu Soutome
  • Starting a Family with My Silly Omega by Haruchika
  • After Transmigration, I Spit Rainbow Farts and Overturned the Car by 恕冬
  • How to Make It with a Rookie School Teacher New to Love? -Go for Their Body First- by Ima Yasaki
  • The Beautiful Man Became My Pet by Saruwaka Chimi


I watched: 

  • Taylor Tomlinson: Look at You (2022)
  • Jujutsu Kaisen 0 (2021)
  • Turning Red (2022)
  • The Strongest Sage with the Weakest Crest (2022)

No comments:

Post a Comment