Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Books I Want to Read This Month

Would you look at that, I actually read two books off of this list last month! I'll try to do the same this month :)
  1. Woman World by Aminder Dhaliwal
  2. The Way of the House Husband vol. 1 by Kousuke Oono
  3. The Way of the House Husband vol. 2 by Kousuke Oono
  4. The Way of the House Husband vol. 3 by Kousuke Oono
  5. The Rising of the Shield Hero vol. 1 by Aneko Yusagi
  6. The Rising of the Shield Hero vol. 2 by Aneko Yusagi
  7. Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? vol. 12 by Fujino Omori
  8. Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? vol. 13 by Fujino Omori 
  9. I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level vol. 2 by Kisetsu Morita & Beniso
  10. I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level vol. 3 by Kisetsu Morita & Beniso
  11. The Prince and the Dressmaker by Jen Wang
  12. Tamiko and the Two Janitors by Forthright 
  13. Euphoria by F.S. Yousaf
  14. Love Looks Pretty on You by Lang Leav
  15. The Consumption of Magic by T.J. Klune

No comments:

Post a Comment