Sunday, August 2, 2020

July in Retrospect

I didn't read as much as the previous months. It's mainly because I was in a slump and became ambitious thinking that I'll read a 700 chapter book called My Master Disconnected Yet Again. I spent 10 days reading it because it was hilarious, but then it got less funny, and I lost interest around chapter 420 (lol). I think I'll try get back into reading it again though.

I watched a variety of different shows this month lol. I unintentionally got interested in watching YG Treasure Box because I listened to some of their covers on YouTube and found out through the comments that the group is finally debuting sometime this month!

I read: 
  • Perfect Fiance by Feng Duan Qing Yi Du
  • Environment Protection After Rebirth by Xuāncǎo Yāohuā
  • My Whole Family Are Villains by 咸鱼老人
  • What if My Brother is Too Good? by Shi Liu Yue Xi Gua
  • My Son Might Be A Villain by Gongzi Shang
  • The Basketball Captain is Determined to Date Me by 晏十日
  • It's Purely An Accident to Love Again by Yuan Yuan
  • Gossip! The Prince and the Dragon, That Shameless Couple by 圆甜
  • The Rice Pot Next Door by Jiu Xiao Qi
  • This MC Is Kickass by Early Cloud
  • Later, He Became a Royal Healer by 艳归康
  • Rebirth of a Movie Star by J112233
  • Fake Slackers by Mu Gua Huang
  • Really, Really Miss You by Mo Bao Fei Bao
  • Pampering My Cute Pet by Liu Mang Xing

I watched: 
  • Cautious Hero: The Hero Is Overpowered but Overly Cautious (2019)
  • The Big Flower Fight (2020)
  • YG Treasure Box (2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment