Monday, March 2, 2020

February in Retrospect

I read a bunch of Chinese novels this month! I also watched a couple of dramas. I started a few new dramas but haven't decided if I want to continue them though... I'm feeling kind of meh and don't know what I want to do now. 

Do I want to start a new drama? Do I want to read a new Chinese novel? Do I want to start an anime? Do I want to read manga? Do I want to catch up on YouTube? Do I want to read an actual book??? The world will never know lol.

I read:
  • When a Snail Loves by Ding Mo
  • The Sales Executive's New Love Interest by Wu Wei
  • Gentleman Free-Flowing Cloud by Yu Qing
  • Every Vicious Woman Needs a Loyal Man by Ruo Ming Yi
  • Best to Have Met You by Celine Gu Xi Jue
  • Checkmate Your Heart by Celine Gu Xi Jue
  • Full of My Love to You by Celine Gu Xi Jue

I watched:
  • To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You (2020)
  • The Prince of Tennis ~ Match! Tennis Juniors! ~ (2019)
  • Furie (2019)
  • When a Snail Falls in Love (2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment