Monday, July 1, 2019

June in Retrospect

I read a lot of Chinese novels this month! But why haven't I read any of the physical books that I own? Because I already packed them up lol. I'm moving in the next few weeks! Things have been crazy because of it and because I had already made plans before I found out that I was moving -__-"

I read:
  • You Boys Play Games Very Well by Yi Xiu Luo
  • Bark?! by Lu Tianyi
  • My Enemy is Actually Secretly in Love With Me by 疾风不知
  • Evil Cult Undercover Gets Exposed Every Day by Lu Tianyi
  • Sharing Rain and Dew by 掩面而遁马甲君
  • Waiting for You Online vol. 1 by羲和清零
  • The Destruction of a Triad Boss Trilogy by Wu Xiu Long Xiang
  • Your Highness, I Know My Wrongs by Haorenka
  • Everyone Thinks That I Like Him by Dashing Small Snail
  • Silent Separation by Gu Man
  • Demon Boss in the Human World by 即墨遥
  • Transmigrating into a Mob Character to Rehabilitate the Villain Plan by Sha Xiao Wan
I watched:
  • When They See Us (2019)
  • Mob Psycho 100 Season Two (2019)
  • Rampant (2018)
  • Di Wang Gong Lue (2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment