Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Books I Want to Read This Month

Unfortunately, I didn't read any books off of this list last month. Not too sure if I'll manage to read any this month either since we're in the middle of packing, but I'm working on it!
  1. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
  2. Captive Prince by C.S. Pacat
  3. Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls In a Dungeon? vol. 10 by Fujino Omori & Suzuhito Yasuda
  4. Hitorijime My Hero vol. 1 by Memeco Arii
  5. Hitorijime My Hero vol. 2 by Memeco Arii
  6. Hitorijime My Hero vol. 3 by Memeco Arii
  7. Kenka Bancho Otome vol. 1 by Chie Shimada
  8. Kenka Bancho Otome vol. 2 by Chie Shimada
  9. The Best We Could Do by Thi Bui
  10. Love Looks Pretty on You by Lang Leav
  11. Love Poems by Pablo Neruda
  12. becoming. by Renaada Williams
  13. On Love by Alain de Botton
  14. The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
  15. The Consumption of Magic by T.J. Klune

No comments:

Post a Comment