Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Books I Want to Read This Month

I thought I'd read at least one book during the plane ride. Who was I kidding. I watched movies and slept the entire ride there and back lol. I'll try to do better this month! :)
  1. Captive Prince by C.S. Pacat
  2. Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls In a Dungeon? vol. 10 by Fujino Omori & Suzuhito Yasuda
  3. Dengeki Daisy vol. 1 by Kyousuke Motomi
  4. Stupid Love Comedy vol. 1 by Sakurai Syusyusyu
  5. Stupid Love Comedy vol. 2 by Sakurai Syusyusyu
  6. Stupid Love Comedy vol. 3 by Sakurai Syusyusyu
  7. The Best We Could Do by Thi Bui
  8. Love Looks Pretty on You by Lang Leav
  9. Unfollowing You by Komal Kapoor
  10. Love Poems by Pablo Neruda
  11. becoming. by Renaada Williams
  12. On Love by Alain de Botton
  13. The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
  14. The Consumption of Magic by T.J. Klune
  15. Anatomy of a Scandal by Sarah Vaughan

No comments:

Post a Comment