Monday, May 6, 2019

April in Retrospect

Whoops! Forgot to post this last week! April has been a very busy month, and I'm kind of too lazy to write it all out. Lol we'll see if I do it or not!

Anyway, I managed to read a lot during the first half of the month since I got addicted to Chinese Light Novels. The only downside is that most of the ones I'm interested in are still being translated, so I'm waiting for chapters to be updated all of the time. In the mean time, I caught up with a couple of manga/webtoons that I've been reading over the years.

Then I ended up watching a bunch of movies during the second half of the month because of the long flight to and from South Korea. I watched a lot of good ones!

I read:
  • The Reader and the Protagonist Definitely Have to be in True Love by 颓
  • Spring Trees and Sunset Clouds by Wei Liang
  • You are My Only Sunshine! vol. 1 by Kaori Hoshiya
  • You are My Only Sunshine! vol. 2 by Kaori Hoshiya
  • A Man Like You by Waje
  • Namaikizakari vol. 13 by Miyuki Mitsubachi
  • Namaikizakari vol. 14 by Miyuki Mitsubachi
  • Namaikizakari vol. 15 by Miyuki Mitsubachi
  • At the End of the Road by Haribo

I watched:
  • Bad Things at the El Royale (2018)
  • The Great Battle (2018)
  • The Mortal Engines (2018)
  • Romance is a Bonus Book (2019)
  • Robin Hood (2018)
  • Artemis Hotel (2018)
  • The Darkest Minds (2018)
  • Big Fish & Begnoia (2016)
  • Maquia: When the Promised Flower Blooms (2018)
  • Black Panther (2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment