Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Working Out, Hanging Out, & Eating Out

January was a pretty chill month. I mainly hungout with a lot of people and worked out lol.

Shelle and Kyle quit Wing Chun a couple months ago because they didn't have time for it as much anymore since it's an hour away and Shelle had been working later at night. They were planning on doing kickboxing since it's a lot closer to home, but Shelle's been so busy with work and Kyle didn't want to do it without her. Instead, they decided to get a treadmill so they have no excuse not to workout at home.

We're also going to South Korea for vacation in a few months, so we wanted to make sure we could walk for miles while exploring and not get tired lol. But yeah, I've been working out on the treadmill for most of the month. Getting the motivation to workout is still hard sometimes. Sometimes I'm just speed walking because I don't want to run lol.

We had dinner with Mell one Friday night after work. She was expecting to pop by the next week, so we got to feel Mac moving inside of her belly lol. I think Mac is a little more than a month old now, but she's so cute! Mell keeps on posting pics and videos of her on Snapchat, and she is adorable.


The next night, we had dinner with Tawanda. I can't really remember where we went, but I'm sure it was tasty lol.

It was MLK weekend the next week, so I went down to visit the parents since it was Dad's birthday that week. Instead, I saw him for lunch on my last day there since we were all busy lol.

I hungout with Jessica Friday night. Her house got robbed earlier that week, so I treated her out to dinner. It was my first time eating at Ocmulgee Brewpub, and it didn't let me down. I had called up Alec since we were originally going to eat at Piedmont Brewery, which was one of favorite places to eat at and since he lives really close by. He ended up meeting us at the place after he had dinner with his parents lol.

Then we walked around and saw Jerry and Harrison at the comic book store. Instead of barging in and bothering them, I took a pic of them and sent it to Jerry to bother him lol. I didn't realize until later that he hates it when people do that to him since it messes with his paranoia... Whoops! We went to Reboot, this retro arcade bar nearby, since I've never been there before and to wait to hear his response lol. It was really fun! We hungout until closing at midnight which was around the time Jerry called us because he saw the pic lol. All in all, it was a good night.


The next night was the grand opening of a new Wild Wing Cafe that's literally a minute away from my house. Alec and Lizzy's friend was in the band performing that night, so we went out to support them. We made plans to meet up at 6:30, but it was so packed that we'd have to wait two hours for our a table. We decided to go bother David at work and get appetizers lol. We eventually went to Wild Wing Cafe and some more of our friends met up with us there. We stayed there talking for so long that we left at midnight lol.

The next night, David and I went to one of his coworker's, Brenden, birthday dinner. They originally talked about going to Parish first but then changed their mind to Bonefish Grill. Either was fine with me. I've only been to Bonefish once in college lol. We ended up making friends with our waiter who caught us playing Pokemon Go (the restaurant was a Pokestop lol), so we added each other as friends by the end of the night and he taught us the new trick with trading older Pokemon.

I spent the night at David's place before going home for lunch with Dad. Then I went home and spent the rest of the week working out and doing chores over the weekend.

All in all, a pretty chill month lol. This is probably my shortest update so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment