Saturday, September 15, 2018

Books I Want to Read This Month

I know that I've been quiet for the past few weeks, but I can explain... in another post lol. Basically I went to Abu Dhabi at the last minute, so I spent a lot of my free time shopping and packing for the trip.

Anyway, I managed to read one book off of this list last month. Let's see if I can read two books this month since I'm stuck on a plane for a few days lol.
  1. Captive Prince by C.S. Pacat
  2. Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls In a Dungeon? vol. 9 by Fujino Omori & Suzuhito Yasuda
  3. Seraph of the End vol. 1 by Takaya Kagami & Yamato Yamamoto
  4. Tsumiko and the Enslaved Fox by Forthright
  5. Bloody Jack by L.A. Meyer
  6. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
  7. In Real Life by Cory Doctorow & Jen Wang
  8. A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger
  9. The Sun and Her Flowers by Rupi Kaur
  10. Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari
  11. The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
  12. The Foxhole Court by Nora Sakavic
  13. The Raven King by Nora Sakavic
  14. The Consumption of Magic by T.J. Klune
  15. Anatomy of a Scandal by Sarah Vaughan

No comments:

Post a Comment