Saturday, September 1, 2018

August in Retrospect

I've definitely watched and rewatched a lot of things this month. Idk, after watching the first season of Good Morning Call, I just wanted to watch some sweet feel-good romances I guess. Lol, who knows. I'm just suddenly sappy lately.

I read:
  • Wake Up, Sleeping Beauty vol. 1 by Megumi Morino
  • Namaikizakari vol. 12 by Miyuki Mitsubachi

I watched:
  • A Love So Beautiful (2017)
  • The King's Avatar OVA (2018)
  • The King's Avatar Season 1 (2017)
  • Crazy Rich Asians (2018)
  • John Mulaney: New in Town (2012)
  • Good Morning Call Season 1 (2016)
  • To All the Boys I've Loved Before (2018)
  • Good Morning Call Season 2 (2017)
  • Kimi ni Todoke (2010)
  • Kimi ni Todoke Season 1 (2009)
  • Kimi ni Todoke Season 2 (2011)

1 comment:

  1. Hello! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and
    say I genuinely enjoy reading your articles. Can you recommend
    any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same topics?
    Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete