Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Top Ten Tuesdays: Authors That I'd Put On My Auto-Buy List

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by the Broke and Bookish.

As the Broke and Bookish explain, auto-buy is "basically an auto-buy list is no questions asked...you love this author so much that no matter what they wrote next you'd buy regardless of genre or subject matter."

At first, I didn't think I would be able to name ten authors. I was wrong. I was able to list way more than ten, lol. I tried to narrow it down as much as I could.

Top Eleven Authors That I'd Put On My Auto-Buy List:
  1. Kristin Cashore
  2. Matsuri Hino
  3. Holly Goldberg Sloan
  4. Ally Carter
  5. Gayle Forman
  6. Jordan Sonnenblick
  7. Maria V. Snyder
  8. Cory Doctorow
  9. Kody Keplinger
  10. Kyousuke Motomi
  11. Courtney Summers

No comments:

Post a Comment